BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Time For Some New Wheels

More
31 Dec 2008 18:46 #328 by DTC
Time For Some New Wheels was created by DTC
I think its time for new wheels as my current ones are all rusted around the rim on the inside and so constantly leak air slowly. I'm looking at these as my favorite at the mo
cgi.ebay.co.uk/10-x15-Alloy-Wheels-10x15...12|39%3A1|240%3A1318
Only thing I'm worried about is the offset, i'm not quite sure what it is on the current wheels. Oddly on this ebay page it says the offset is 0 but hes selling the same wheels with tyres and it says they have an offset of -38.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jan 2009 16:57 #329 by DTC
Replied by DTC on topic Re:Time For Some New Wheels
Would anyone know how to decipher this code on my current wheels to get my offset? The wheels are mangels steel directionals and have T-10JJx15x2100 written on them. I know the 10JJx15 is the width, flange shape and diameter but the rest doesn't make sense to me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds