An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.
What did I do today.......
- nzmiked58
- New Member
-

Public
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
25 Apr 2018 12:43 #192149
by nzmiked58
Replied by nzmiked58 on topic What did I do today.......
Drove up the coast of Northland , New Zealand in my Jimny.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 9982
- Thank you received: 1999
25 Apr 2018 13:33 #192150
by Lambert
Temeraire R.E.D Retired Extremely Dangerous
Bellerophon daily dose of disappointment.
Leviathan 155 prado shortie. Aka the biggest small car in the world.
Replied by Lambert on topic What did I do today.......
Wow. What a place. One more for the bucket list.
Temeraire R.E.D Retired Extremely Dangerous
Bellerophon daily dose of disappointment.
Leviathan 155 prado shortie. Aka the biggest small car in the world.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
25 Apr 2018 14:38 #192152
by sniper
Replied by sniper on topic What did I do today.......
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds
