× An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

Insurance off road cover on private land

14 Oct 2017 14:35 - 14 Oct 2017 14:36 #185216 by HUN
Do I need off-road cover under my insurance policy if I want to drive on a private land i.e. Parkwood Off-Road Centre (Pay and Play) at Tong? My car has road TAX, MOT but I'm insured for 'on-road use' only as it stated in my policy.

TrailMaster 2" lift kit
JB rear disk brake conversion, all guards, recovery points & battery tray
ORE transfer box HD brackets
T-Max split charge system
X-Shock Dakar ceramic clutch kit & roof rack
Flo-Flex castor polybushes
Kumho KL71 tyres
AVM hubs
ORA radius arm guards
Push-fit breathers
Last edit: 14 Oct 2017 14:36 by HUN.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Oct 2017 17:43 #185220 by mlines
No you don't. The sites that ask for your insurance are using it as a measure of quality of the vehicle, if it is taxed, MOT and insured then its not a scrapper

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk


2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses
The following user(s) said Thank You: HUN

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum

I hope you enjoy using this forum. Please consider making a donation towards the upkeep of this forum website.

We use cookies to give you the best online experience. Please let us know if you agree to all of these cookies. Accepting the Cookies also accepts the Disclaimers for the website.