× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

2011 Petrol Jimny For Sale

More
15 Sep 2024 21:50 #257534 by Bonobo
2011 Suzuki Jimny SZ4 Petrol Estate 1.3l 83BHP (Series 3 Type 8) Grey (ZMA QUASAR GREY MET). Tinted rear windows and alloy wheels. Will be just under 108,000 miles at time of sale. 11 months of MOT left but it only just scraped through on Advisories which will need doing before the next and which include nearside king-pin bearing (hardly any wobble when driving though). Nice looking car and runs/drives well. A few minor scratches, small dents, etc. that would not cost much to sort-out if that is something that concerns you. It is in good condition for age = limited rust, and is basically a pretty sound car. I am moving to Tiverton in Devon and have a car supplied there. Was just planning on going down the ‘We Buy Any Car’ route – valued at around £4,700, but expecting a bit less due to knocks and bumps. If anyone is local to mid-Devon and is after a quick purchase (maybe even a bargain?!) please get in touch. I will be in Devon by this coming w/e, 21st/22nd – car needs to be gone by the following w/e (28th). 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Sep 2024 21:37 - 16 Sep 2024 21:38 #257547 by oldgazzer
Best not go down the We Buy route as I tried it my my old Jimny. They give you a great valuation online but as soon as you get to the person in the little portakabin the online quote gets torn to shreds and they offer peanuts.
Last edit: 16 Sep 2024 21:38 by oldgazzer. Reason: typo noticed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds