BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

Jimny for parts for sale SCRAPPED GONE 10/06/24

More
13 May 2024 16:28 #255942 by greenmachine
Selling my donor jimny. Offering to us guys 1st if anyone interested before I go for fleabay.  No gearbox. Has manual transfer box with it and engine non vvt. Steel wheels 5. Will need to be picked up on trailer. See pics 1st fair offer dm me if interested. Its nr Richmond Yorkshire. Cheers liam. Or txt me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 May 2024 13:04 #256056 by bryn
Liam
ive sent you a message ref the rear door seal. 
many thanks
bryn

More
06 Jun 2024 11:26 #256187 by greenmachine
SCRAPPED TODAY FOR PENCE, THOUGHT SOMEONE WOULD OF WANTED MANUAL TRANSFER BOX OR STEEL RIMS

More
07 Jun 2024 11:11 #256195 by Ulltand
I would like the lower part of the front bumper if you by any chans could sent it to Sweden :)

More
15 Jun 2024 17:11 #256295 by greenmachine

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds