× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

Gen 3 Accessories for Sale - Bucket Seats, Alloys, Roof Bars, 7" Stereo, etc

• DrRobin
  • DrRobin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    Registered
  • Newbie in Northumberland
More
27 Apr 2024 18:35 - 06 May 2024 21:25 #255799 by DrRobin
After swapping my Gen 3 for a Gen 4 in March, the garage wanted my Gen 3 as standard as possible, so I had to remove most of the parts I had added.  Some of these will fit a Gen 4, but I have decided not to fit at the moment and sell them on to make a bit of space.  All parts are offered to BigJimny members at a discount before going to eBay and I intend to make a donation from the sale to BigJimny.

I will be posting more details and photos of each item in future posts.Prices are for collection (Newcastle Upon Tyne)/meetup although I should be able to post/ship all items for the cost of postage as I have the original box for most items.  I can bring any parts to the BigJimny meet at Tong, if you want to wait that long.Please reply below or Message me through BigJimny, to be fair to everyone first come/first refusal.

Bucket Seats & Sub-frames - £425 (for both items) SOLD
A pair of BB Classic BB6 Black Faux Leather Bucket Sports Seats

As new, fitted to my Gen3 for just over 12 months, very comfy and gives great side ways support, would be really good for off-road and easy wipe clean.  See bbclassics.co.uk/products/pair-bb6-recli...-bucket-sports-seats
New price is £429 for the pair of seats, when they are in-stock, although you then need sub-frames to mount them in a Jimny.
Sub-frames – MasterForest (Driver and Passenger) to suit the BB6 seats
Drilled to fit BB6 in to a Gen3.  Just over 12 months old, see
www.masterforest-boutique.com/en/racing-...i-santana-jimny.html
New price Euro 198.00 (Plus import duty) for the pair.I have the original cardboard boxes for the seats, so can ship (at cost) if you can’t collect.  Not sure how much shipping would be as the boxes are quite big.

Alloy Wheels – 3 off at £55 each
I have 3 x Alloy wheels of the popular 10 spoke (5 double spoke) design which I used together with the spare to make a complete spare set.  They are in very good condition, but collected a few black marks when the tyre fitters removed my Maxxis Worm Drive tyres to fit to my new vehicle, so I resprayed and lacquered them.
If you want a set of 4, buy mine and another single wheel from eBay.
Quite happy to sell individually or as a set of 3.  Shipping at cost and will be well packed in HD cardboard.

Roof bars – Aluminium, locking - £25 SOLD
These fit on the Gen3 roof rails and are made from light weight aluminium and are lockable.  They are around 4 years old, but only used 3 or 4 times.
New price seems to be around £45.I have the original box so can ship at cost.

K&N Performance Air Filter - £20 SOLD
K&N air filters are supposed to give increased air flow and are washable making them reusable virtually forever. 
New price is around £45.
Boxed and will be cleaned/oiled before shipping.

Blue Aluminium Gear Stick Knob - £5
Slightly taller than the original, so supplied with a DIY chrome covered sleeve to hide the gear-stick.  A bit of bling for your Jimny.
Boxed.

Xtrons 7” Head Unit with, GPS/Sat Nav, Hands free, Steering wheel Controls, DAB, OBD-II reader (Torque Pro) - £145 SOLD
Xtrons Android head unit running Android 8.1 and featuring
  • 7” touch screen
  • Curved corners to fit your original facia
  • Hands free BT phone link
  • GPS and Sat Nav
  • Music Player (with integrated SD card reader)
  • AM/FM radio
  • Install Android Apps from the Play Store (or any other store)
  • Wiring harness for direct fit in place of the Clarion head unit and will drive 4 x Speakers
  • Supplied with optional DAB Radio, OBD-II Engine management (Gauges), steering wheel controls
Original cost with all of the options was around £300.
Boxed.

CB – PNI HP 6500 tiny CB (the ash tray CB), Custom rear wheel antenna mount and ‘Springer/Stinger’ Antenna - £55
The PNI HP 6500 is a tiny CB radio covering AM/FM UK and all EU bands/standards.  It is 4W output but with a link change will give a user selectable 8W output on FM.  The unit is so small it will fit in place of the ash tray and I made a special bracket to hold it in place, just remove the ash try and original bracket and bolt in place.I also made a stainless steel rod to mount the antenna on the spare wheel carrier and this takes a Springer/Stinger whip antenna, also included in the sale.

Coil Spring Retainers/Clamp - Free
These were given to me as part of a deal from another BigJimny member, I think they are Jimnybits rear spring clamps, but they have never been used and I can't see me ever using them, therefore free to a good home.
Possibly www.jimnybits.com/jimny-rear-spring-clamps.html

Robin

2020 blue SZ5 (one of the last to be registered in the UK)
Ex 2011 Blue Jimny SZ4
Northumberland Jimny Blog

Last edit: 06 May 2024 21:25 by DrRobin. Reason: Sold

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• DrRobin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    Registered
More
27 Apr 2024 18:42 - 27 Apr 2024 18:47 #255800 by DrRobin
Bucket Seats & Sub-frames - £425 (for both items)
A pair of BB Classic BB6 Black Faux Leather Bucket Sports Seats

As new, fitted to my Gen3 for just over 12 months, very comfy and gives great side ways support, would be really good for off-road and easy wipe clean.  See bbclassics.co.uk/products/pair-bb6-recli...-bucket-sports-seats
New price is £429 for the pair of seats, when they are in-stock, although you then need sub-frames to mount them in a Jimny.
Sub-frames – MasterForest (Driver and Passenger) to suit the BB6 seats
Drilled to fit BB6 in to a Gen3.  Just over 12 months old, see
www.masterforest-boutique.com/en/racing-...i-santana-jimny.html
New price Euro 198.00 (Plus import duty) for the pair.I have the original cardboard boxes for the seats, so can ship (at cost) if you can’t collect.  Not sure how much shipping would be as the boxes are quite big.

Pictures of the seats fitted to my old Gen 3

MasterForest sub-frame attached to a seat

The BB6 reclines and swings fully forwards, as well as fitted with seat rails, so you can get the correct driving position.  It also allows for passengers to get in the rear, although it won't be quite as easy to get in and out as the original seats.

The seat base height is almost the same as the original seats, but the higher side cushions mean you have to climb in a bit. 

I drove the 300+ miles from home to the BigJimny, Aldermaston event last year in these seats and felt fine at the end of the drive.  I couldn't have said that with the stock seats.

Robin

Ex 2011 Blue Jimny SZ4

Last edit: 27 Apr 2024 18:47 by DrRobin.

• DrRobin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    Registered
More
27 Apr 2024 19:05 #255801 by DrRobin
Alloy Wheels – 3 off at £55 each
I have 3 x Alloy wheels of the popular 10 spoke (5 double spoke) design which I used together with the spare to make a complete spare set.  They are in very good condition, but collected a few black marks when the tyre fitters removed my Maxxis Worm Drive tyres to fit to my new vehicle, so I resprayed and lacquered them.
If you want a set of 4, buy mine and another single wheel from eBay.
Quite happy to sell individually or as a set of 3.  Shipping at cost and will be well packed in HD cardboard.

Wheel A

Wheel B (has a small blemish)

Wheel C

Robin

Ex 2011 Blue Jimny SZ4

Attachments:

• DrRobin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    Registered
More
27 Apr 2024 19:25 #255802 by DrRobin
Roof bars – Aluminium, locking - £25
These fit on the Gen3 roof rails and are made from light weight aluminium and are lockable.  They are around 4 years old, but only used 3 or 4 times.
New price seems to be around £45.I have the original box so can ship at cost.

Supplied with original box, instructions and 2 x keys.

Robin

Ex 2011 Blue Jimny SZ4

Attachments:

• DrRobin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    Registered
More
29 Apr 2024 20:16 #255822 by DrRobin
Xtrons 7” Head Unit with, GPS/Sat Nav, Hands free, Steering wheel Controls, DAB, OBD-II reader (Torque Pro) - £145
Xtrons Android head unit running Android 8.1 and featuring

7” touch screen model PR78JMSL
Curved corners to fit your original facia
Hands free BT phone link
GPS and Sat Nav
Music Player (with integrated SD card reader)
AM/FM radio
Install Android Apps from the Play Store (or any other store)
Wiring harness for direct fit in place of the Clarion head unit and will drive 4 x Speakers
Supplied with optional DAB Radio, OBD-II Engine management (Gauges), steering wheel controls

Original cost with all of the options was around £300.
Boxed.

In-situ

Home Screen

Sat Nav (OSMAnd)

Accessories

The Xtrons is complete with all leads and wiring harness.  In addition to the factory options I have also included

- USB DAB module with new stick on glass antenna (top left).  Xtrons is pre-loaded with DAB-Z software, about the best DAB Android App

- Steering wheel controls 2 x remotes with 10 buttons to control volume (up/down), mute, next/previous track, telephone on/off, Sat Nav, Radio band and mode.  There is a small box connected to the wiring harness which the cable free remotes connects to.  There is an app to program the buttons should you require different functions.

- OBDII Bluetooth Dongle (top left).  The Xtrons is loaded with Torque Pro which lets you create custom dials to see engine operation.

- Microphone and GPS antenna.

- Xtrons is fitted with Bluetooth (connects to your phone for hands free, music streaming, connects to the OBDII dongle) and also WiFi to connect to your home WiFi for downloading new programs or music (WiFi antenna on rear).  It will also connect to your phone when your phone is been used as a hotspot for data on the move.

- Xtrons has internal memory and a MicroSD card slot on the front.  I installed 'PowerAmp' Android music player which is very good and fitted a 32GB card with my music files.  Or you can play from your phone.

- User manual, all wiring harnesses and fully boxed.  All software was either pre-installed or purchased by me through the Play Store, so is fully licensed.  I didn't like the default music player and Sat Nav, they were too basic so upgraded these.

Robin

Ex 2011 Blue Jimny SZ4

Attachments:

More
02 May 2024 11:46 #255842 by rmn
Hi, are the bars and the K&N filters still up for grabs?

• DrRobin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    Registered
More
02 May 2024 19:52 #255846 by DrRobin

Hi, are the bars and the K&N filters still up for grabs?
hi,

Yes, both still available.

Robin

Ex 2011 Blue Jimny SZ4

More
03 May 2024 06:01 #255850 by me101
Soooo wish I had the money for the seats and radio. Makes it worse as I am up in Sunderland in a couple of weeks.

2007 Little Jim with cheap mods!
www.youtube.com/channel/UCeBDekO99Qk2aOmBmSmrI9w

More
03 May 2024 09:31 #255851 by rmn
Wonderful, how would you want paying if posted?

• DrRobin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    Registered
More
03 May 2024 20:39 #255853 by DrRobin

Wonderful, how would you want paying if posted?

You have a personal message about shipping and payment.

Robin

Ex 2011 Blue Jimny SZ4

The following user(s) said Thank You: rmn

• DrRobin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    Registered
More
03 May 2024 20:44 #255854 by DrRobin

Soooo wish I had the money for the seats and radio. Makes it worse as I am up in Sunderland in a couple of weeks.

You have a personal message from me.

Robin

Ex 2011 Blue Jimny SZ4

More
04 May 2024 09:22 #255857 by me101
Replied - looks like funding sorted

2007 Little Jim with cheap mods!
www.youtube.com/channel/UCeBDekO99Qk2aOmBmSmrI9w

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds