BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

LWB Samurai

More
28 Apr 2023 10:29 #248863 by tomcat
LWB Samurai was created by tomcat
Did not know a LWB version was available.
On ebay 
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Apr 2023 12:35 #248866 by jlines
Replied by jlines on topic LWB Samurai
Yep that and the KJA pickup are even rarer than normal SJs

More
28 Apr 2023 12:43 #248867 by tomcat
Replied by tomcat on topic LWB Samurai
Bidding has been very active.
Over £3,000 with 6 days to go.

More
28 Apr 2023 12:54 #248868 by jlines
Replied by jlines on topic LWB Samurai
Most SJs now are trying 5k even in poor condition. All of them need work including the better ones so it’s a case of finding the best possible one. I think I did alright with mine but to get it to the best possible condition it has mean’t rebuilding.

More
28 Apr 2023 15:07 #248869 by yakuza
Replied by yakuza on topic LWB Samurai
Bought my 87 lwb for 400 years back. The 410 for 1000 now in jamuary but non runner and many issues.
Nowadays most ok SJ cars are around 3000 to 5000 here too.

Norway 2005 Jimny M16A VVT, 235 BFG MT, 2" Trailmaster, ARB rear lck, 17%/87% high/low gears.

More
03 May 2023 20:25 #248944 by lesgrandepotato
Replied by lesgrandepotato on topic LWB Samurai
5k? In the uk? There don’t seem to be any for sale to be honest. Mine was a part finished project at £1500 and we’ve ended up putting in £500 of new panels. Tho tbh with a bit of underseal and filler it was probably MOT worthy. I’m just a bit fussier!

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds