BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

2006 Suzuki Jimny 1.3L Petrol - Spares/Repairs/Project Car

More
29 Mar 2023 10:06 - 29 Mar 2023 10:10 #248293 by Yoysu
Hi all,

Hope you are doing well!

Thought this may be of interest to some of you on here - I am selling my 2005 Model 1.3L Jimny for Spares and Repairs/Project Work following a gearbox failure (due to no oil, metal swarf when draining).

I've listed the vehicle on Ebay here if you want to check out any of the information or pictures - the listing number is 145009468781.

Mileage is 116835. Passed MOT in October 2022, but failure occurred in February 2023 so declared off road (SORN) in March 2023.

Ideal project for someone who wants to practice on or someone who requires Jimny parts for another project (working models can attract a lot of money) - I am selling as I do not have the money to repair in order to sell on.

Collection only, car is in Stafford, UK - ST17 on Private Driveway - buyer will need a trailer to collect.

Happy to have people come to view before buying - partial service history. V52 and 2 keys (primary key still working for electric lock system).

If you have any other questions, please feel free to get in touch! Serious offers only please

Mitch
Last edit: 29 Mar 2023 10:10 by Yoysu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Aug 2023 06:40 #250301 by Mcnasty
Good morning Mitch

Do you still have the Jimny and would you consider breaking for spares?
Kind regards

Pete

More
17 Aug 2023 10:39 #250337 by sjay36765
Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G9650 using Tapatalk

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds