BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

Tread Lightly - 1600VVT Trayback for sale.....

More
17 Aug 2022 08:13 #244557 by sniper
A new puppy has taken over our house and it will not get in my car, so I need an estate.... Looking for a late model auto or even a JB74....Have a look at the build thread for the spec, a small fortune spent and always quality parts fitted.  

£6500

sniper

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Aug 2022 10:57 #244558 by DrRobin
I might be tempted, but my missus would kill me. Perhaps if the sale included the puppy she would be more receptive.

I don't suppose this is going to be around for long, good luck with the sale.

Robin

2020 blue SZ5 (one of the last to be registered in the UK)
Ex 2011 Blue Jimny SZ4
Northumberland Jimny Blog

The following user(s) said Thank You: sniper

More
22 Aug 2022 15:24 #244689 by jackonlyjack
Matey remove passenger seat and make a removable dog bed 
Worth a try........only 10 minute job to put seat back 

More
22 Aug 2022 16:13 #244690 by sniper

Matey remove passenger seat and make a removable dog bed 
Worth a try........only 10 minute job to put seat back 

It's not a very nice place for a dog to be Jack, noisy, bumpy and try as I might, its hard to drive smoothly.... It's too edgy now, loads of fun when you want to push on and have a blast but not good for the dog.....

sniper

More
24 Aug 2022 02:33 #244712 by wicoc37393

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

More
24 Aug 2022 07:01 #244716 by Mike G
Sorry to hear your parting with your creation,

If I hadn't spent so much time and money bringing mine back from the dead, I would have jumped on the chance.

2" Trailmaster suspension lift, 2"body lift, snorkel, full breather kit, 29" steel wheels with BFG tyres, tinted rear windows, CRT CB radio with modulator antenna mounted on rear, dog cage and tray in the back.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sniper

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds