BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

Goodrich M/T 215x75x15 KM3 tyre needed

More
12 Mar 2022 11:32 - 14 Mar 2022 11:58 #242266 by Wilcox
Hello, I am new to the world of Jimney and this site and would like to know if anyone can help me.
As yet I don't have a Jimny but I am in the process of sorting one out - and looking forward to using it. However, after weighing up my intended use, on and off road,and reading far too many tyre reviews I decided to go for Goodrich Mud terrain tyres 215/75/15 KM3. I have been able to order and am waiting for 3 tyres to be delivered but can't get a fourth!! I have tried many many suppliers and independant garages but without any luck. The main importer has none and my hope was to find a garage or someone with a single tyre. Does anyone have a tyre spare or know where i could get one, privately or garage/supplier? Thanks, Kevin 07515 654234
RESOLVED - 235/75/15 M/T KM3 in stock and ordered. Have been told to expect delivery this week!!

Last edit: 14 Mar 2022 11:58 by Wilcox. Reason: Issue resolved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
12 Mar 2022 12:56 #242269 by Lambert
Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately I don't have or know anyone with one, it seems to be a sign of the times we are living in as I have been having some difficulty sourcing mud tyres for my application.

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

More
12 Mar 2022 13:29 #242271 by mlines
We got our set from Black circles a few weeks back but I see they dont seem to have that size at the moment.

Martin

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds