BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

Sad to see it go

More
06 Dec 2021 11:52 #240506 by nissanguy
Sad to see it go was created by nissanguy
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationBought my Jimny new back in 2019, loved it but sadly I fell more in love with the new toyota yaris GR so I sold the Jimny to try and buy the GR, sadly ive been waiting for 8months and still have no clue when/if I will get it.

Anyway I was clearing some space in my garage and no longer need my spare 2018-> front bumper that I used a couple of times to go off roading, few scratches at the sides from storage/twigs. All holes and threads are intact, no mesh or screws included. 

Sad that I used to use this forum daily when I had the car but had trouble setting up an account on my phone so never became a registered user just a lurker.
Might one day get a commercial again as I never had the seats in the back up anyway but for now the 4 wheel drive in the yaris should do.

Think there is a min post count so just giving people a heads up if they want a cheap bumper.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Dec 2021 19:24 #240590 by nissanguy
Replied by nissanguy on topic Sad to see it go
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configuration

I need this gone so fire me an offer. Free collection, otherwise its a large oversized item for posting.

More
10 Dec 2021 19:29 #240592 by nissanguy
The ebay item id given is invalid, no result has been sentNo eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configuration Not sure why my links dont work.
eBay item number:

More
10 Dec 2021 20:22 #240594 by Scimike
Replied by Scimike on topic Sad to see it go

Yokohama Geolanders, Sony head unit, NAUTILUS Air Horn, DRL conversion, Rear cargo space, Elvis Bobblehead, transfer Guard, Indian hanging Elephant, Koni Heavy track dampers, Custom SS exhaust, Voodoo Doll, Adventure Rack with LED ight bar, vintage ERIBA caravan usually attached (yes it's slow)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nissanguy

More
11 Dec 2021 21:44 - 11 Dec 2021 21:45 #240598 by mlines
Replied by mlines on topic Sad to see it go
Ah ha, my forum ebay API key has expired

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses
Last edit: 11 Dec 2021 21:45 by mlines.

More
12 Dec 2021 09:46 #240600 by JodieMarie22
Replied by JodieMarie22 on topic Sad to see it go
Hi, 
I'm interested and will come and collect. 
I just need to do some research to check it's what I'm after. 

More
12 Dec 2021 21:10 #240608 by nissanguy
If you are coming to collect thats ideal, saves me having to wrap it up in cardboard and a whole roll of parcel wrap. Either send me a small offer and a donation to the forum on here or fire a price up on ebay. I Will check on here at 7am and if you want to take it without using ebay I will take the add down.

More
14 Dec 2021 16:11 #240646 by JodieMarie22
Replied by JodieMarie22 on topic Sad to see it go
Sent you a pm

More
14 Dec 2021 19:30 #240650 by lightning
Replied by lightning on topic Sad to see it go
The Yaris GR, is that the crazy one with nearly 300bhp?

It looks like an absolute blast, and gets rave reviews. l can see why you'd want one, particularly with Jimnys selling for over £25,000 at the moment, you're 3/4 of the way to the Toyota just from the sale of your Jimny.

More
14 Dec 2021 23:46 #240653 by nissanguy
Sadly I cashed in before prices went even higher, got £21k when I paid £16k so was going to use that towards the GR, they were doing 0% finance for two years and payments are only £200 so it seemed like a no brainer, sadly I am still waiting and expect to wait a good bit more before/if it comes.
Driving my wifes Qashqai about is killing me so need to get my nissan 200sx back on the road asap. (just in time for the salty roads to kill it more).

More
15 Dec 2021 18:55 #240670 by nissanguy
Apologies again, not sure how I did not hear the bell/knock at the door today. As mentioned via txt willing to gift £10 for petrol for the time wasted or donate it to the forum.
(my moral compass is strong, so I am willing to send video evidence I was in as I can be seen walking to and from the park next to my house at 14:20pm to say hello to my 2 year old nephew, I feel so bad.)

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds