BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

Selling the jimny off-road ready with roll cage, winch

• ILikeAv8
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
26 Feb 2021 15:00 #233309 by ILikeAv8
Thoughtfully modified vehicle.  Light weight raised rigid chassis.

Unique twin shock absorbers at the front (Makes it rebound faster while giving stiffness.  Manually decoupling anti-rollbar kit not fitted yet but included in sale)

Roll cage makes the chassis rigid and protected in case of roll over.  This gives confidence when testing your limits and makes it very responsive for an already light weight vehicle (rear seats and trim stripped out for the custom roll cage.  Re-installing one rear seat possible. Crawl through behind the front passenger or rear hatch)

Front leather bucket seats with harnesses useful when going down vertical slopes

Diff lockers essential for vertical mud climbing

Convertible (new replacement for it included, both pieces.  Current one is old.  Also a replacement rear door in the correct colour is included as the rear door has a dent in it)

Custom low profile bumpers with front winch (free-wheeling doesn't work but it pulls)

Rock sliders on the front fenders to stop it damaging body work in tight gaps

Raised suspension

5x Insa turbos on steel wheels

Radiator flood water shield, shielded snorkel

Tow bar

Spare rear boot door hatch included as the one on there has a big dent.

4wd only needed for muddy vertical, 2wd ok in mud. Very capable, balanced off road & light for day out green laning and playing in the mud.  Much lighter and easier to get up hills than the big toyotas and land rovers even in 2 wheel drive.  Couldn't stop it in 4wd.

Very fuel efficient.  Put in £20 it'll go all day.

SORN in march 2020 in working order, new battery, cambelt done last year.  It'll need trailering away as my local MOT station has closed down now.

Can be seen running and moving.  Power steering works.  I have a new performance power steering shock absorber, not fitted, that I'll include in the sale.  You may prefer it to be refined for road use.

In short this vehicle is everything you need for mud and a day out.  Sad to see it go as I've never seen one as thoughtfully and uniquely made as this one.  I want to build an overlander so I can do more than day trips.  This is a great vehicle and can handle anything, very light and very small but it's difficult to travel in for weeks at a time unfortunately.  Lockdown has made me want to travel more and further now, not only locally.

Registration is there so you can check it's history on the DVLA website.  Only thing that needs looking at is the handbrake and rear brakes, DIY jobs.

It wont go anywhere until a bank transfer is done.

[http://rover]

Sent from my YOTA 3+ using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ILikeAv8
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
26 Feb 2021 15:10 #233311 by ILikeAv8
Drivers side roll cage also has a door so it's easier to climb in

£3500

More
26 Feb 2021 20:08 #233317 by gv42
you got it on ebay at £5,500.00p

• ILikeAv8
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
26 Feb 2021 21:36 #233325 by ILikeAv8
I'm offering £3500 for a quick sale this weekend. If it doesn't sell this weekend then price goes back up and I'll start using it again over summer.

• ILikeAv8
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
06 Mar 2021 19:16 #233490 by ILikeAv8
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationAuctioning it for 1 week

• ILikeAv8
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 Mar 2021 10:56 #233722 by ILikeAv8
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationDrastic reduction

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds