BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× Discuss the BigJimny Shop and Website in this section. Whats good, whats bad, whats ugly! - what would you like to see!

Kunena Internal Error: Please enable Kunena Debug Mode and…

More
01 Nov 2022 15:58 - 01 Nov 2022 16:02 #245688 by njet
Hi Admins, 

got this error message ("Kunena Internal Error: Please enable Kunena Debug Mode and report problem in the  www.kunena.org  forum.") every time I try posting new reply in this thread

Anything I can do? I already signed out/in again, and cleared the cache and browser.

EDIT I can edit this message without error 

2003 Jimny, 3.5" lift on HD caster-corrected arms, 30" Coopers STT Pro, rear locked → build thread . Live updates on Instagram @moge.wszedzie .
Attachments:
Last edit: 01 Nov 2022 16:02 by njet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Nov 2022 16:02 #245690 by njet
Posting this comment to deny/confirm I can comment in threads other than one linked in the post above.

2003 Jimny, 3.5" lift on HD caster-corrected arms, 30" Coopers STT Pro, rear locked → build thread . Live updates on Instagram @moge.wszedzie .

More
04 Nov 2022 14:28 #245761 by mlines
Thanks for reporting it.

Its hard to tell what happened but a few ideas:

1. Make sure the pictures are not too large if you are using the upload facility
2. Make sure you do not take too long in preparing the post, it can time out whilst you are typing in your text
3. Earlier this week I rebooted the server to update some patches. if you posted during this patch reboot things may have go awry.

Have you managed to post to that thread since?

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds