By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://bigjimny.com/
Tackling the rust - part 3
It's been a while since I last posted, but I have finally got the rear floor pan welded and sorted out. Thanks to markyp2000 for a sterling job.
As a reminder, here is a link to my last post where you can see the state of the floor pan as it was before. It was in a bit of a mess!
Here is the floor pan, newly welded with red oxide painted on the new welds. The floor pan had gone along most of the sides where it meets the wheel arch. The yellow in the pictures is just the sun bleaching the photos as it was a very bright day when I took them.
Here is a picture of it with two coats of Hammerite Smooth black. It will probably need a third to really get full coverage, then its ready for the interior and a proper load liner to be fitted.