A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.
Is 4xfourart Lift Kit Really the Best for Jimny ?
09 Oct 2026 07:49 #265369
by Maxopaxo
Is 4xfourart Lift Kit Really the Best for Jimny ? was created by Maxopaxo
Hello,
I am looking to lift my Jimny 4inches , after my research and talking to people who drive lifted Jimny's ; I came to conclusion that 4xfourart kit does the job better than other kits. However there is not many available in Mexico. I know it is the top selling in Australia and European countries and all that but I never actually get to test drive one here in Mexico. I am going to order it all the way from Europe and before I do , I am looking for more opinions here. Also found this article online about testing jimny kits; www.becce.net/en/blog/content/best-suzuk...on-2025-full-list-32
Anyone with any experience with the kit here? I am actually planing to do some hardcore offroading.
I am looking to lift my Jimny 4inches , after my research and talking to people who drive lifted Jimny's ; I came to conclusion that 4xfourart kit does the job better than other kits. However there is not many available in Mexico. I know it is the top selling in Australia and European countries and all that but I never actually get to test drive one here in Mexico. I am going to order it all the way from Europe and before I do , I am looking for more opinions here. Also found this article online about testing jimny kits; www.becce.net/en/blog/content/best-suzuk...on-2025-full-list-32
Anyone with any experience with the kit here? I am actually planing to do some hardcore offroading.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- california4x4
- Offline
- New Member
-

Registered
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
09 Oct 2026 08:22 #265370
by california4x4
Replied by california4x4 on topic Is 4xfourart Lift Kit Really the Best for Jimny ?
Short answer : Yes . If you are actually going to go offroading or overlanding. For the city use it is unnecessary. But for overlanding and offroading I can say that 4xfourart is on a different level compare to other kits. I have a workshop in greece and work a lot with suzuki models. I installed many different lift kits to jimnys here but by far 4xfourart is more meant for offroading. their kit has many extra parts such as arms , extended rods and so on that makes the articulation much better. Also it is very durable. As mentioned earlier not necessary for city driving but if you are going to offroad , then I would say go for it !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
