A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Tool suggestion please

  • Lambert
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
    Registered
  • The best Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
06 Oct 2026 06:23 #265352 by Lambert
How odd starting a post in technical! 

Need a recommendation for a recording or data logging oscilloscope. Needs to be affordable and simple enough for a mechanic but it's got to be able to record for like a weekend so that I can see what if anything is either not sleeping properly or waking up when it shouldn't. Not strictly for jimny related shenanigans but 4x4 related. I know there's a lot of definitions on affordable but it needs not be so cheap that it let's the smoke out first time I connect it, but equally I'd rather not buy a fluke level one either as it's mostly going to sit on a shelf as I'm not yet running a paying garage.  What is there? 

Temeraire R.E.D Retired Extremely Dangerous

Bellerophon daily dose of disappointment.

Leviathan 155 prado shortie. Aka the biggest small car in the world.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
Joomla template by a4joomla