A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

JB74. Sporty seats ?

More
10 Oct 2026 12:59 #265377 by paulmanta@googlemail.com
Hi,  I am considering changing the seats in my JB74, I would like to know if any of the sporty Suzukis use a nice racy style seat that might bolt straight in, bonus if it has heating too.

Various Swift parts have made their way onto my Jim so far and I am hoping someone somewhere has done what I am trying to do.

The standard ones are quite comfy but id like more support and bigger side padding.  

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Lambert
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
    Registered
  • The best Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
10 Oct 2026 15:21 #265380 by Lambert
Replied by Lambert on topic JB74. Sporty seats ?
As far as I'm aware there's nothing that even gets close. Best I know of are like master forest etc seat bases and an after market seat of your choice.

Temeraire R.E.D Retired Extremely Dangerous

Bellerophon daily dose of disappointment.

Leviathan 155 prado shortie. Aka the biggest small car in the world.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
Joomla template by a4joomla