So with the MOT passed, we have been driving around this week. Unfortunately, there is a vibration or "push" in the drivechain. I took the rear propshaft off and found the UJs were notchy and very stiff. Taking them apart showed not only rusted out UJs but also a bent yoke. So a new yoke is on order and the car is back in bits in the garage. However this time is it only short lived and I took the opportunity to get on with the interior.
Whilst re-building the front axle I noticed that the offside wheel bearing was really rough. It needed changing so off came the hub for a quick change. I originally documented a wheel bearing change HERE so this is more a quick update on changing it again.