Search (23 Feb 2018)

A trial enhanced search facility has been enabled. Please use the Google Custom Search above.

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

My jimny project, SSS motor, trail gear transfer ++

More
17 May 2018 19:31 #192780 by OlaGB
OlaGB replied the topic: My jimny project, SSS motor, trail gear transfer ++
Found a M18a throttlebody (54mm vs stock 46mm) and intake for sale in Australia, which i`ve now bought! Hopefully that will cover some of my power cravings..

Struggling with the exhaust though.
I would like to upgrade it, with 4-2-1 and full 2", but getting it custom built where i live is very very expensive.
Found a well proven system in south afrca , "De Graaf", but that also got very expensive due to export costs.. So no go..
The header i find on ebay in Australia, isnt made to make any power they say.. Its basicly only made to replace a stock one, no thoughts given for performance. Then i just as well can keep the stock one.
HM4x4 in italy has got a interesting one header/exhaust, but 1500 eur + tax/shipping is totally a no go.

I`d hate to go dyno tune the car on stock exhaust, and then find a nice ok priced system for sale a week afterwards..
But there seems to be very few making good systems for the jimny.. I even asked KAP, but they told me they have stopped selling theire system.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: funkyjimnyooky_123
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds