BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

Inspiration, motivation, drive, stamina..

More
11 Oct 2017 20:33 #185116 by helijohn

yakuza wrote: I need some for my project in my shed/garage.......... now that i got my project in pieces the progress is lousy.
Family, other hobbies, gardening, house from 1934 also takes up my time.. Priorities.
How do you do it?

I have the same problem with my guitar/banjo playing.............I run out of the steam of enthusiasm but then Joe Bonamassa had the answer. When he gets to saturation he buys another guitar. It works but costs a fortune especially if you are buying cars to get inspired. I tend to work flat out for a good while to get work done before I get run out of enthusiasm and then I make a list of things to be done and work through the list bit by bit...............some things like ATF changes though get dropped to the end of the list.:laugh: :laugh:

Do it right - use Hammerite
When the blue light is flashing I am kidding.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds