BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× An area for non Suzuki Jimny related chat. Keep it clean etc. as this is a public forum with young readers.

What is the point of the royal mail?

• Lambert
  • Lambert's Avatar Topic Author
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
01 Sep 2017 06:28 #183799 by Lambert
Sorry we couldn't be bothered to knock on the door even though you were in, instead we are going to hold your package to the ransom of our utterly ludicrous opening hours which are precisely timed to coincide with when you are at work. We are totally disinterested in providing you with any kind of useful service, please feel free to sod off, your ever unhelpful royal mail non delivery team.

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• rappey
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
01 Sep 2017 18:54 #183805 by rappey
Replied by rappey on topic What is the point of the royal mail?
Hahaha... Sry, i shouldnt really laugh, but its so true..
They used to shove a "missed you with your parcel" card through the door without even ringing the bell, but they now actually try to deliver round here..
They still take the pee with overseas by charging a £10 fee that non of the other couriers do though....

More
02 Sep 2017 14:17 #183820 by facade
You missed out the

"we will be transporting your parcel to your "local" office, where it will actually be further from your house than when it was originally posted- but for an extra (large) fee, we will deliver it to a Post Office within 2 miles of your house to save you the petrol and car-parking when you have to come on Saturday morning to collect it"

I actually paid 98p* :ohmy: to post a memory stick to someone 15 miles away, which saved me about £4 on taking it myself in the car, or half a day on my pushbike, so I suppose not too bad for a one-off.

* they charge 98p for an envelope more than 5.000000000000mm thick

If it suddenly breaks, go back to the last thing that you did before it broke and start looking there :)

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds