BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configuration
× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

WANTED - JIMNY (South)

• chas662
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 Oct 2018 17:40 #196639 by chas662
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationWANTED - JIMNY (South) was created by chas662
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationCurrently attempting to sell my BMW 118D to fund a new Jimny (), so after its gone I will be looking for one, preferably down south but willing to travel a bit, preferably with a lift already done and some mud tyres, not too fussed about other bits right now. Around the £1000-1500 range, would appreciate if you could let me know if you or anyone you know is selling a Jimny in the next month!
Also open to Jimny+Cash trades for my current motor but need some cash!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds