BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Sell your bits!
NOTE: This is for members and their private sales/wants.
There are rules that suppliers have to follow (and many of you do follow the rules). However there have been a number of instances recently where "suppliers" have broken the rules.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum

2007 (07) Suzuki Jimny JLX+ VVT **Sorry now Sold**

• Chester50
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
04 Feb 2018 10:27 - 07 Mar 2018 18:24 #189081 by Chester50
I purchased this 2007(07) Suzuki JLX+ just over 3 years ago with 110k on the clock, now showing 114k. The car was supplied New by Suzuki dealer COOP at Kettering and sold to the second owner around 2009 who kept it up until I purchased it. It had ELEVEN full Suzuki main dealer services all done by the same supplying dealer + addition work like brakes, radiator, front kingpins etc. The second owner had put most of the miles on it commuting 60miles a day to work on a straight run. The car has no interior wear at all on the steering wheel, pedal rubbers, gear knob they are like new. The cars ½ leather seats are all fine with no marks or tears. This model comes with A/C. The clutch is fine, light and bites midway.

I have its Suzuki folder with all books and receipts for all work done by Suzuki. I have all the receipts for the work below that I have carried out in my ownership also. It has two immobiliser keys

1. Oil change shell Helix ultra + filter
2. Front & rear gear axle oil changed EP80/90
3. Changed Gearbox and transfer box synthetic oil
4. Air filter
5. Pollen filter
6. Iridium spark plugs
7. Yuasa battery
8. Front stainless bull bar
9. Rear stainless bar
10. Side stainless steps
11. Suzuki genuine bumper corner mouldings
12. Suzuki genuine front window wind deflectors tinted
13. Rear 3 windows tinted
14. Front pads and discs replaced Pagid (coated type to stop corrosion)
15. Rear drums and internals inspected all brand new by Suzuki
16. All 5x tyres replaced Kumho KL71’s road venture MT slightly narrower at 195, profile 80, very trick! Standard road height
17. Replaced all four front track rod ends
18. Fitted steering damper (M/T tyres)
19. 30mm wheel spaces bolt on type ( The Jimny has a great stance now )
20. Rear wheel cover painted/stainless stored and goes with car
21. Obtained genuine centre cap for rear wheel on back door
22. Fitted genuine Suzuki full double din radio surround from single din
23. Fitted double din Xtrons Android head unit DTV,MP4 Video, Sat Nav, Bluetooth, wifi internet and remote microphone
24. Fitted rear colour reversing camera, comes on auto when you go into reverse
25. Upgraded front speakers behind front panels
26. Provided rear speakers behind panels, never provided by Suzuki UK but wiring is there from factory
27. Suzuki expensive front rubber mats and fixings
28. Rear towbar and electrics with buzzer that sounds with flashers when connected up to trailer light bar
29. Had the whole underside professionally undersealed by a company in Orpington, cost about £400. 5 Year guarantee
30. Recent second Shell Helix oil change and filter
31. Recent both 4PK948 and 4PK833 V-ribbed belts replaced
32. Relocated rear number plate with LED lights
33. Front Bosch aero windscreen wiper blades
34. Rear Bosch wiper blade

Probably missed something but you get the point.

Bad points from when I purchased a few stone chips touched up, a ½ pence size chip on leading edge of bonnet touched up but could be done better.

Never been used off road!

Last 3 year MOT history check :-

SUZUKI JIMNY
Check another vehicle
Colour Red
Fuel type Petrol
Date registered 21 May 2007
MOT valid until
21 May 2018

MOT History
Mileage recorded at test, parts failed or had minor problems

Date tested
28 April 2017
Pass
Mileage
113,359 miles
MOT test number
7695 1370 3715
Test location
unavailable until further notice
Expiry date
21 May 2018

Date tested
19 May 2016
Pass
Mileage
112,242 miles
MOT test number
5011 4376 1835
Test location
Expiry date
21 May 2017

Date tested
29 April 2015
Pass
Mileage
111,054 miles
MOT test number
5965 0991 5197
Test location
Expiry date
21 May 2016
Advisory notice item(s)
unable to determine if there is any leaks from braking system and suspension as under side of car has been wax sealed

Date tested
16 May 2014
Pass
Mileage
105,984 miles
MOT test number
3573 3653 4175
Test location
Expiry date
21 May 2015

The Jimny has been 100% reliable. Starts first time every time. There are no clunks or knocks from suspension components, the engine is silky smooth ( down to 13 synthetic oil changes in its life time ), the transmission, axles etc. are also quiet and silky smooth. The brakes are spot on. It drives lovely. I have loved this Jimny and will miss it.I'm only selling to finance a more expensive toy!

Looking for £3250

Ring or Email me if you would like further information.........

Richard Eastland (East Kent).

Email:- This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Tel:- 07860332640
Last edit: 07 Mar 2018 18:24 by Chester50. Reason: Revised selling price.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds