Jump to navigation Jump to search
- If you have an open top / cabrio Jimny, you do not need to read this article.
- This article is meant for owners of closed top / "tin top" Jimnys.
- It is possible to install an aftermarket or DIY-made sunroof on the roof of closed top / tin top Jimnys.
- The installation of course prerequisites cutting a large hole in the roof.
- Therefore, it is not reversible.
- The installation can be done by professionals, or in a DIY manner if you are quite confident in your skills.
- Because of risks of water leaks in the future and the warranty on the installation, it may be better for the professionals to do it.
- There are a few aftermarket manufacturers who make sunroofs for Jimnys.
- One of them is Webasto.
- Here is an example sunroof installation report and discussion on a German Jimny-specific forum.
Page last edited on 21/02/2019 by user Bosanek