BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× Tell us about your Jimny and post some pictures! Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

My sad jimny

• sadjimny
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
02 Aug 2017 08:18 - 02 Aug 2017 11:37 #183109 by sadjimny
My sad jimny was created by sadjimny
Well i am from Turkey Istanbul, age 40 an old combat rescue commando and now a private security company owner.

I always like your forum but never written anything until today.

I will share my beautiful yet very sad Jimny to you. first of all Suzuki samurai was my childhood memory, as i child whom grew up in istanbul yeah we were poor no money for anything so even my dreams were small like suzuki samurai :)
After years pass on and i earned money i decided to make my dream came true and last year bought the brand new suzuki jimny and promised my self that i will ride this car until i die.
As a combat operator i am very very careful on an off road no stracthes to my car and always clean :)
Last year my baby boy born, so i given a the same name to my car "ARES". yeah you talking to yourself now how idot this guy is i can hear it, but i love this car anyway 2 days ago there was a hail storm in istanbul and my cars body work ruined, pls check the photos.
I was very sad sad sad, the roof is complete disaster even the a pillar is gone, bloody ice.
Why did i share you is to maybe you can gave me some relief i dont know.
have a nice day all

Last edit: 02 Aug 2017 11:37 by mlines.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds