BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Gen4 "Russian" mud flaps and fender liners

More
25 Oct 2022 12:31 #245574 by Motacilla
Hello all,

Suzuki Russia sells front and rear mudflaps/mudguards for the Gen4 that differ from the typical pattern that is more broadly available.  They are shorter, less flexible (but still rubber), and are curved rather than flat in section.  Does anyone know of a UK or EU (i.e. non-Russian) source for these?

Same question for the Suzuki Russia rear fender liners, previously discussed here.

I have found the parts listed on Ukrainian websites, but I am thinking they might have more pressing things to deal with right now.

Cheers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Oct 2022 14:43 #245579 by mlines
I have had some dealings with Ukraine and found them trying very hard to deliver business as normal provided they are not in the directly affected areas of occupation

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses

More
26 Oct 2022 23:20 - 26 Oct 2022 23:21 #245601 by lightning
My friend just got married, the bride's dress was beautiful, and was apparently made with Ukrainian Lace by someone who managed to ship it from that country despite the current situation.
Last edit: 26 Oct 2022 23:21 by lightning.

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds