BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Re:front hub ABS ring

More
16 Aug 2022 21:15 - 16 Aug 2022 21:16 #244551 by Mike G
front hub ABS ring was created by Mike G
Does anyone know if there is a way of replacing the tone ring on the front of a jimny without having to buy a whole new hub?  I've not seen any rings for sale to do this, so expecting it's not something that's done.

2" Trailmaster suspension lift, 2"body lift, snorkel, full breather kit, 29" steel wheels with BFG tyres, tinted rear windows, CRT CB radio with modulator antenna mounted on rear, dog cage and tray in the back.
Last edit: 16 Aug 2022 21:16 by Mike G.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Aug 2022 11:01 #244648 by LM42
Replied by LM42 on topic Re:front hub ABS ring
Heat it up , blow torch, then do the same with the new one , drops on

Sent from my 2201116SG using Tapatalk

More
28 Aug 2022 08:37 #244770 by Mike G
Replied by Mike G on topic Re:front hub ABS ring
Thanks,

Sorry, didn't realise I had a reply.  I had a look at a few tone rings online, most of the JB versions were 63mm ID or thereabouts, but there were ones with 41, 42 and 43 teeth.  I'll have to count the teeth on mine and get some ordered so that I can do them whilst I'm in there to do the wheel bearings.

2" Trailmaster suspension lift, 2"body lift, snorkel, full breather kit, 29" steel wheels with BFG tyres, tinted rear windows, CRT CB radio with modulator antenna mounted on rear, dog cage and tray in the back.

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds