BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Coolant Leak

More
01 May 2022 09:50 #243193 by Otherbike
Coolant Leak was created by Otherbike
Hi Guys Hoping someone can help. I have a coolant leak at the back of the cylinder head, it seems to be coming from behind a blanking plate with two bolts which is below the cam sensor housing. As yet I've not been able to find this on any parts diagram. It is a 2000 jimny with a g13bb engine. I have attached the best photos of the leak and also a photo of an engine showing the plate. Grateful for any help. Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 May 2022 13:54 #243196 by Old Neil
Replied by Old Neil on topic Re:Coolant Leak

Otherbike wrote: Hi Guys Hoping someone can help. I have a coolant leak at the back of the cylinder head, it seems to be coming from behind a blanking plate with two bolts which is below the cam sensor housing. As yet I've not been able to find this on any parts diagram. It is a 2000 jimny with a g13bb engine. I have attached the best photos of the leak and also a photo of an engine showing the plate. Grateful for any help. Thanks

It has an "o"ring seal they get old and leak i got some gasket paper and cut it to shape, not that hard to do,just have to make sure all surfaces are clean

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds