BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Speedo face in km

• Idris
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
24 Jan 2022 18:30 #241466 by Idris
Speedo face in km was created by Idris
I imported a JImny from the UK to France. The MPH (with small km) is getting realy anoying. Where can I get a speedo face? Or failing that has anyone made printable speedo faces (Guessing KM to MPH, but I could always edit). All the french (and other km countries) want me to buy the who instrument cluster for way too much money. Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jan 2022 23:36 #241471 by yakuza
Replied by yakuza on topic Speedo face in km
Have seen printable speedo faces somewhere for the White background style.

I got a broken dashbord cluster with kmh however. Sadly Norwegian post has insane prices so probably cheaper to buy a cluster there.
Or maybe if i sent Just the scale plate in a letter..

Mine would fit 05 or newer.

Norway 2005 Jimny M16A VVT, 235 BFG MT, 2" Trailmaster, ARB rear lck, 17%/87% high/low gears.

• Idris
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
30 Jan 2022 16:34 #241595 by Idris
Replied by Idris on topic Speedo face in km
Thanks yakuuza, unfortunatly, mine is an '02. All I would have needed is the speedo face, not the whole cluster so would fit in an envelope.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds