BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

09 Jimny Light Warning Buzzer

More
01 Nov 2021 10:49 #239783 by BigT
Hi all, Im still fairly new to looking after jimny's, im more used to Landrovers and such.
My other half has made a habit of leaving her lights on and i lose count of how many times ive had to take her to work and recharge the battery.
Are these fitted with a headlight warning buzzer of any kind as standard? 
Just trying to work out if im repairing something existing or needing to fit a new system alltogether.
Also if anybody has a relevant Circuit Diagram thst they wouldnt mind sharing, that would make my day a lot easier, 
Many Thanks,
Tony

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Podge
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
01 Nov 2021 12:06 #239784 by Podge
Replied by Podge on topic 09 Jimny Light Warning Buzzer
They have an incredibly annoying continuous buzzer for lights and key left in the ignition.

I suspect someone's removed it for that reason. probably just pulled one of the connectors, it's under the cover where the ignition keys are. 

File Attachment:

More
01 Nov 2021 20:14 #239796 by Fossie
Everything goes through the drivers door interior light switch which corrodes or at least gets worn, but does the interior light come on as it should? If so then mayb it's disconnected as above ....if the light dosen't come on , then change for passengers to check.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds