BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

engine swap for automatic transmission jimny

• murat arslan
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
03 Sep 2021 10:52 #238178 by murat arslan
engine swap for automatic transmission jimny was created by murat arslan
Hi everyone from Turkey.
I'm new to the forum and I apologize for my English. I have a few problems, I need help from experienced people here. I have a 2008 m13a vvt horse vehicle. I have a transfer case with a sj 4.9 ratio. There are 30" tires on my vehicle. I have a new engine on steep slopes. I'm thinking of passing. Do you think I should choose m16a or m15a. How is the power increase in automatic transmissions.
Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lambert
    Registered
  • The quickest Jimny in Harrogate...(that I own)
More
03 Sep 2021 12:51 #238181 by Lambert
Welcome to the forum. In the first instance the automatic gearbox is only rated to approx 105 Nm of torque. It will take some more but it will need additional cooling especially when it being asked to work hard.

Temeraire (2018 quasar grey automatic)
One of the last 200ish of the gen3s, probably.
ADOS Attention Deficit Ooooh Shiny!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds