BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Fuel injector info

More
05 Jun 2021 12:42 #235615 by Old Neil
Fuel injector info was created by Old Neil
I have a G13BB motor and wondering is there a higher flow rate injectors that would fit
What is the brand name of injectors Suzuki use
Thanks Neil

Sent from my SM-A305YN using Tapatalk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Riccy
  • Banned
  • Banned
    Registered
  • J999 MNY Bashing around Carlisle
More
05 Jun 2021 14:39 #235617 by Riccy
Replied by Riccy on topic Fuel injector info
Injectors are denso and there are many options that fit, but its trial and error to see which will work. Without changing the ecu and throttle body its unlikely to benefit the performance though, if thats what your after.

I am using jimny 1.3 injectors in my m18 with ecu and throttle bodies. They only just top out on duty cycle when at high rpms, bringing in the second set of injectors, so I would assume the 1.3 injectors are adequate for the 1.3 engine, unless its turbo'd

J999 MNY, ULYSSES M18 VVT with ITB's Dyno tested at 130hp

Pickup/tipper, R7me gearbox & 6.4 Rocklobster, 31" Toyo MT, 2x ARB air locker 3.9 diffs in braced axles, 6" total lift, Floating rear conversion, Raptor painted, CB, Recaro's, Caged, etc, etc...

www.youtube.com/user/riclemus
The following user(s) said Thank You: Old Neil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds