BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Rear recovery points

• Lukeparky333
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
31 Oct 2020 19:17 #229593 by Lukeparky333
Rear recovery points was created by Lukeparky333
I’m looking at getting some rear recovery points but cannot seem to find anything to do with fitting them. Can anyone point me in the right direction of guides or give me some tips on fitting them? Thanks in advance - Standard Jimny - First car - Getting into off-roading
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Oct 2020 19:25 #229594 by Reason2doubt
Replied by Reason2doubt on topic Rear recovery points
I Believe when you order them from JimnyBits you get some instructions in the box. I remember back to when I fitted mine, there was an instruction sheet and I think a template which you could tape to your bumper to notch out the holes where the recovery points poke through.

If you don’t, email JimnyBits and they will happily send you them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lukeparky333

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds