BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Fuel pipe diameter

• Idris
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
26 Oct 2020 17:00 #229487 by Idris
Fuel pipe diameter was created by Idris
My fuel pipes are rotted, but only about a foot of them, maybe 2. They have been previously bodgged together by previous owners/garages.

I need to replace them or at least fix the bad part. What is the outside diameter of the fuel lines? are there 2 or 3 different diameters? Feed + Return + vent?

Is nylon ok? They are currently boddged with different bits of rubber line and hose clamps. What sort of connectors are hiding on top of the tank? (anoyed there is no acess pannel in the floor, but too lazy to make my own).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Oct 2020 06:40 #229491 by HUN
Replied by HUN on topic Fuel pipe diameter
I cannot comment on diameter of fuel line but here are some photos of what you will find on the top of tank and what you'll need to remove those fuel lines. It's difficult to buy that Suzuki tool but I managed to make one out of a 10mm OD plastic tube.

TrailMaster 2" lift kit
Full floating rear axle conversion, JB underbody guards & recovery points
ORE transfer box HD brackets
T-Max split charge system
X-Shock Dakar ceramic clutch kit & roof rack
Flo-Flex castor polybushes
Kumho KL71 tyres
AVM manual hubs
ORA radius arm guards
Push-fit breathers
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds