BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Chinese TPMS Sensors

More
15 Nov 2019 20:00 #215669 by RainerK
Chinese TPMS Sensors was created by RainerK
I bought TPMS sensors in China and they work. For anyone who is interested I searched for 43130-61M00 and use them now for one month. Delivery time was 6 weeks as usual but €38,- for 4 pieces is a very good price.

I still have to test if a lower tire pressure will result in an indication.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bill Portland

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Nov 2019 10:39 #216064 by DrRobin
Replied by DrRobin on topic Chinese TPMS Sensors
I have a Chinese USB TPMS in to an Android HU, cost about £22 in the UK, with delivery about 1 week.

It works okay, gives pressure and temperature. The pressure readings are within 1 PSI of each other and my digital guage, which I think is accurate. Temperature readings are only +/- 1 degree, but they are less important.

I think my Jimny has a slow leak on a front tyre, so waiting to see if it picks it up. Disconnecting a sensor certainly sets off the alarm, so it does seem to work.

2020 blue SZ5
Ex 2011 Blue Jimny SZ4
Northumberland Jimny Blog

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds