BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Looking for scheamtics for ECU (pinouts) G13BB engine from 1999

• Orchid70
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
24 May 2019 16:58 #208887 by Orchid70
VIN JSAFJB33V00108717

Most Ive been able to find are for older or newer year modells. And the pins are wrong.

We are trying to fix the car from dead poor idle (there is NO vakuum or air leak so we are at electric fault tracing att this moment and would like to know what wires are what, to the ECU).

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jim Jim
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
24 May 2019 17:20 #208888 by Jim Jim
I have searched too regarding some installations and trouble shooting and could not find any, I got what I wanted eventually with a hand held scope and all is well now.

I would more think your poor idle is more mechanical than electrical related. These engines runs on very basic electrics and very few sensors. I would more suspect you have valve seating or other issues than electronics/electrical.
Cheers.

More
24 May 2019 18:04 #208889 by Jezz

• Jim Jim
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
24 May 2019 19:59 #208893 by Jim Jim
Nice find Jezz, I was asking about this. I wonder if these guys are still in business. The hardware page is down.
Cheers.

• Orchid70
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
24 May 2019 20:52 #208899 by Orchid70

Jezz wrote: www.rhinopower.org/

I know of this guy - and have tried to contact him - Ive also written on his forum ;)
He did at least before, make obd connectors and has made a program to read things.

We are getting to my next question.....
about what protocol JImny uses.... ist OBD2 connector but OBD1 protocol. Ill start a new questin about that =)

Thanks guys - Id like to check the wiring under load.

More
24 May 2019 21:28 #208902 by Jezz
He is a member on here. Rhinoman is his user name i believe. Try a pm, he may be able to help.

It's been fettled just a tad.

• Jim Jim
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
24 May 2019 22:58 #208904 by Jim Jim

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds