BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Wheel Studs

• barkclark
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
09 Jan 2019 11:40 #200234 by barkclark
Wheel Studs was created by barkclark
Hi all. Looking for help. Looking to locate a new wheel stud for my jimny. Struggling to find them online. Local dealer claims not to be able to find them on the system! I found an old thread on here suggesting to stick with genuine studs due to tensile strength. Any ideas? Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jan 2019 11:48 #200235 by j999pre
Replied by j999pre on topic Wheel Studs
I've secong hand ones available

Gold Jimny the best colour (sold) :(

Big red Jimny 32" tyres, arbs, cage 5:1 transfer etc. (Sold)

Grey pick up Jimny
Turbo m13a, arbs, floating rear shafts, disc conversion rear, vented front conversion. 245 70 16. Winch, 3" lift, 4:16 trans hd shafts and CVS
The following user(s) said Thank You: barkclark

More
09 Jan 2019 12:35 #200239 by yakuza
Replied by yakuza on topic Wheel Studs
Local Suzuki dealer?
These was not expensive new I seem to remember.
Martin Lines bigjimny shop here should be able to source them for you if you do not find them locally.

I second that J999pre said that you should use the correct strength and also of the correct length.

Norway 2005 Jimny M16A VVT, 235 BFG MT, 2" Trailmaster, ARB rear lck, 17%/87% high/low gears.

• barkclark
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
09 Jan 2019 13:08 #200241 by barkclark
Replied by barkclark on topic Re:Wheel Studs

yakuza wrote: Local Suzuki dealer?
Martin Lines bigjimny shop here should be able to source them for you if you do not find them locally.

I second that J999pre said that you should use the correct strength and also of the correct length.

Called my local dealer but they were useless. Looked on the bigjimny site but they are marked out of stock.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

More
09 Jan 2019 18:28 #200255 by kirkynut
Replied by kirkynut on topic Re:Wheel Studs

barkclark wrote:

yakuza wrote: Local Suzuki dealer?

Called my local dealer but they were useless. Looked on the bigjimny site but they are marked out of stock.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Still contact Martin - Mlines, and ask if he can get you some.

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds