BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

4wd

• Nickfortey
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
31 Dec 2018 17:15 #199788 by Nickfortey
4wd was created by Nickfortey
Hey folks’ happy new year to you all. I appear to have no front wheel drive,when I select four wheel drive the 4wd light lights up as normal but there is no click as the hubs lock and no 4wd. I’m gonna start by replacing the vacuum pipes, this is a new job to me can any one tell me where ALL the rubber vac pipes are and what I need to replace them.

Thanks folks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Dec 2018 17:39 #199790 by jackonlyjack
Replied by jackonlyjack on topic 4wd
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplace with something like this 4mm I/D

and a couple of T's

More
01 Jan 2019 15:18 - 01 Jan 2019 15:18 #199829 by Busta
Replied by Busta on topic 4wd
Button or stick control for the transfer case? Any other issues such as worn wheel bearings? Have you had an recent work done on the vehicle?
Last edit: 01 Jan 2019 15:18 by Busta.

• Nickfortey
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
01 Jan 2019 19:59 #199838 by Nickfortey
Replied by Nickfortey on topic 4wd
It’s stick control, it’s weird that the 4WD light is coming on ok

More
01 Jan 2019 21:23 #199846 by Busta
Replied by Busta on topic 4wd
Any chance you've broken a CV? Have you tried jacking up wheels and trying to turn them to determine what's happening?

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds