BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

suzuki swift

More
13 Feb 2018 01:45 #189304 by Scot The Sniper
suzuki swift was created by Scot The Sniper
hi guys sorry off topic but im assuming its the same engine as a jimny i hope, my mim has an 05 swift 1.3 i plugged in the diagnostic machine it came up crankshaft sensor reset it and it came on again p0335 so anyone know where the location of this on the engine please.

thanks in advance
scot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Feb 2018 11:08 #189313 by yakuza
Replied by yakuza on topic suzuki swift
www.bigjimny.com/forum/7-jimny-technical...aft-sensor.html#4543

As your swift engine is not mounted in-line, the front of your engine will be on the right side of the car.
I believe you should look at the lower picture of the two in the link above, M-series engine.

Most sensors are the same in similar engines so if you go to a scrapper you can pick the sensor from any suzuki petrol engine of the M-series.

Norway 2005 Jimny M16A VVT, 235 BFG MT, 2" Trailmaster, ARB rear lck, 17%/87% high/low gears.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds