BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Workshop Manuals

• i5jimny
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
05 Jul 2013 22:36 #76246 by i5jimny
Replied by i5jimny on topic Workshop Manuals
Just bought a workshop manual covering models from 1998-2010 on ebay. It is in CD form and comes from Australia with free download link so you don't have to wait till it arrives. Since I don't pick my Jimny up till Wednesday (Assuming it is as good as the salesman says it is!) I didn't download it. Also just ordered the Haynes book "You and Your Suzuki 4x4" that Bearkat mentioned. Good price on ebay for it from one seller, £4.66 with free postage and it is brand new. Roll on Wednesday till I get my new toy! :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Rodeo1985
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
01 Sep 2013 04:03 #81772 by Rodeo1985
Replied by Rodeo1985 on topic Workshop Manuals
This is an old thread but it seems to be the right place for what I am looking for,

Does anyone know where to find an English Service manual and parts catalog for a JA71 soft top model with the F5A engine. This would be the Japanese market 1988 soft top Jimny with a 0.5–0.8 L 3cyl turbo 5 speed. Even a Japanese one would be good as i have some some people that can help me out in that area.
Attachments:

• adamjimny
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 Nov 2013 02:05 #90783 by adamjimny
Replied by adamjimny on topic Re:Workshop Manuals
That's not what we would call a jimny that's what we would call an sj but we don't get turbo engines over here so highly doubtful anyone will have a manual for a non jimny non English engine car

sent using my Xperia Z1 on O2 using Tapatalk

• adamjimny
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 Nov 2013 02:06 #90784 by adamjimny
Replied by adamjimny on topic Re:Workshop Manuals
Try google

sent using my Xperia Z1 on O2 using Tapatalk

• jonathan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 Jan 2014 19:08 #100010 by jonathan
Replied by jonathan on topic Workshop Manuals
i have just got a full work shop manual from italy off ebay ,it is very good

• ROCKOZ
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
24 Mar 2014 21:15 #109943 by ROCKOZ
Replied by ROCKOZ on topic Workshop Manuals
Can't get a manual off google? Any help?

Thanks

• jonathan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
25 Mar 2014 14:10 #110022 by jonathan
they are on ebay and very good as they are copies of the suzuki work shop manual

• Monstenco
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
07 Apr 2014 12:15 - 07 Apr 2014 13:08 #111550 by Monstenco
Replied by Monstenco on topic Workshop Manuals
Hi,

I have a problem with my Jimny and I hope I can find some help here. Apparently my mechanic accidentally took the valve body apart the wrong way and all the springs popped out, now he don't know which springs belong to which piston set. All he has is an illustration of the piston sets, but it does not indicate the color nor size of the springs. Will a service manual help? If so, where can I easily find one online for JB43? Thanks.

Model: Jimny Sierra AT 1.3 (2005)
Chassis: JB43
Engine: M13A VVT

Attachments:
Last edit: 07 Apr 2014 13:08 by Monstenco.

• PascalASR
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
04 Oct 2014 14:28 #125703 by PascalASR
Replied by PascalASR on topic Workshop Manuals
Hey guys!

Long time since I log in. But now is good reason also. I don't know where to get JB43 manual. Have plenty of others but not for 2013 M13A JB43. I have friend with problem on transfer case. Not sure why is not engaging 2WD. Instead of is going into a neutral. 4WD and 4WD-L is working.

Any manual for that electric transfer from JB43? Thanks guys!

Uncle Pascal

• jonathan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
04 Oct 2014 17:11 #125721 by jonathan
if it is a 2013 the vehicle will be under warranty so just take it to the dealer for it to be fixed PascalASR

• PascalASR
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
06 Oct 2014 08:08 #125844 by PascalASR
Replied by PascalASR on topic Workshop Manuals
Dear Jonathan,

problem is that even if i can do the warranty thingy, not possible. You must see my Jimny to underestand why! Its completly different vehile now. From engine, fuel tank, wiring, body changed massively and so on. Noone will give me warranty for sure.

So please heeeeeelp anyone! Standing problem in the transfer case, how to assembly it and make it work. That electricl transfer case. Just please those few pages of the manual. many thanks!

P.S. Trick is that some of guys pooped open transfer case!! And even that electrical stepper motor and positon is wrong!! I never opened so dont know what is the trick. Thanks!

• jonathan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
06 Oct 2014 14:45 #125863 by jonathan
i got a good work shop manual on cd off the internet it is a copy of the suzuki one but only goes up to 2009 how ever most of the stuff on my 2012 model is covered i found it on ebay PascalASR where are you

Time to create page: 0.122 seconds