BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Rear Disk conversion Fitted

More
08 Nov 2009 15:49 #1437 by Baz2236
I have just finished fitting my rear disk conversion, Its great I now have a hand brake 3 clicks and its not moving anywhere. I used the muddyzook bearing retainer on one side as the bearing knackered and cut down the drum back plate for the other side. Had a bit of messing about stopping it from rubbing on the caliper mount but once done it was well worth it. All I need to do is secured the pipes with some new P clips and jobs a good un. I also fitted LWB Vit front disks and calipers so the front brakes are even better as well.

Baz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds