BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Jimny Gearbox computer

More
25 Oct 2009 00:04 #1406 by shakeel
Dear All

I am from Pakistan. I have a freestyle jimny 2003 with K6A engine and AT transmission. recently i have purchased M13A jimny engine which was with out gearbox but full wiring and 33920-80G01 ECU. I have fitted all with previous engine but now there is no grearbox computer as previous one does not fittin.

Plese help me in this regard and let me know which gearbox computer matches with the above mentioned ECU.

please also let me know, how to enquire about this from Suzuki.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Oct 2009 18:13 #1412 by mlines
Replied by mlines on topic Re:Jimny Gearbox computer
Shakeel,

This is going to be a difficult one. We do not have the K6A engine in European Jimnys, only in imported Suzuki Cappuccinos. Therefore, although you are upgrading to an M13A engine I would guess that matching the ECUs and wiring looms is going to be difficult. If anyone has added an AT transmission to an M13A engine then I would be interested in the details myself as I would like to change to AT in the future (I hate changing clutches!)

Martin

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds