BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

BODY / WHEEL ARCH CLIPS

More
14 Mar 2011 17:38 #13340 by kirkynut

mlines wrote: I did look into this, but it was going to be very expensive for little sales.

I believe the trim clip required is this one...

www.nyfast.co.uk/Automotive_Specials/sub...Fasteners/NA-M-53-11

I think that Ebay seller is selling these....

www.nyfast.co.uk/Automotive_Specials/sub...Fasteners/NA-M-32-12

If you look at the PDF files they are different. I have measure a genuine Suzuki one I have and it is definitely 53-11 but the other does have dimensions which are close.

Martin

I wouldn't be shelling out £288 and buying 1000 of them either! Main dealers then I think, or ask at a body shop where they would get theirs from or if they buy in bulk if they wouldn't mind selling you a few.

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• a18suf
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 Mar 2011 18:23 #13348 by a18suf
Replied by a18suf on topic Re: BODY / WHEEL ARCH CLIPS
i went to dealer for mine and paid £2 a clip nearly, but cable ties work just aswell ive now got a couple on and they have lasted longer that the clips :laugh:

• myers647
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 Mar 2011 21:06 #13379 by myers647
Replied by myers647 on topic Re: BODY / WHEEL ARCH CLIPS
THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLY'S I PHONED THE LOCAL SUZUKI DEALER & ORDERED SOME TODAY ITS £13.53 INC VAT FOR TEN. SO THATS NOT TOO BAD I ONLY NEEDED 3 BUT IV NOW GOT SPARES.

THANKS

More
14 Mar 2011 21:15 - 14 Mar 2011 21:16 #13380 by dirtydogz
Next job on your jimny is to dump the mud flap and save your self some money.:whistle:
DIRTYDOGZ.B)

2002 JLX Soft Top B)
Jimnybits 2" lift +Pro Comp ES1000 shocks.:) Big Jimny rear shock mounts. Big Jimny adjustable panhard rods.
Big Jimny steering damper bracket. Disco Armstrong steering damper. 7X15 black modulars. 205/75/15 Maxxis 743 bravo m/t.Superpro camber correction bushes.Black A bar....
Last edit: 14 Mar 2011 21:16 by dirtydogz.

• myers647
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 Mar 2011 21:19 #13381 by myers647
Replied by myers647 on topic Re: BODY / WHEEL ARCH CLIPS
HA HA YES THAT'S ON Y LIST I WANT A LIFT NEXT BUT JUST FIGURING OUT THE CHEAPEST WAY TO DO IT. DO I SELL MY JIMNY AND GET ONE THAT'S ALREADY DONE OR JUST GET SAVING UP.??

• darthloachie
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 Mar 2011 22:23 #13384 by darthloachie
Replied by darthloachie on topic Re: BODY / WHEEL ARCH CLIPS

myers647 wrote: HA HA YES THAT'S ON Y LIST I WANT A LIFT NEXT BUT JUST FIGURING OUT THE CHEAPEST WAY TO DO IT. DO I SELL MY JIMNY AND GET ONE THAT'S ALREADY DONE OR JUST GET SAVING UP.??

seems a bit extreme to sell the Jimny just to get one with a lift kit- here is a 3" lift from jimnybits to start you off £279 + vat
www.jimnybits.co.uk/shop/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=2

More
24 Mar 2020 18:54 #220227 by Rabid Rhino
Arise old thread.
Links are out of date. (Go figure after 9 years)
I have no idea what I'm looking for as I dont have any thanks to the previous owner gobbing the arches on probably after getting fed up of breaking them.. see pics
Can someone please post a new link to what I need.

Looking for a nice clean and straight LHD Jimny..... Not any more.
Got one that seems to have been magnatized and driven through the "Big Jimny Bits" parts stores too quickly so it missed a few items.
Attachments:

More
24 Mar 2020 22:32 #220238 by jackonlyjack
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationThese ;)

More
25 Mar 2020 00:17 #220239 by Rabid Rhino
Cheers buddy.
Ordered.

Looking for a nice clean and straight LHD Jimny..... Not any more.
Got one that seems to have been magnatized and driven through the "Big Jimny Bits" parts stores too quickly so it missed a few items.

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds