BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

technical drawings

More
30 Jul 2009 06:11 #1076 by rysTR
technical drawings was created by rysTR
Please, could you help me?I have a car SUZUKI JIMNY FJB33V from 1999(10 year old car). I hear under column knocking when I am outside - in the terrain.I need special drawings of steering column.Do you know something when is possible to find this draws?Please If somebody to know it sand me please to my mail adress This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Thank you very much! Joe :o)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Aug 2009 13:19 #1082 by Jamie
Replied by Jamie on topic Re:technical drawings
I had this problem on my Jimny and it turned ouy to be the top clamp bolt (on the column
under the bonnet) had worked loose although it could be a Uj get someone to wagle steering
whilst you feel the Uj's for any play.

Jamie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds