BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for more technical discussions. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

3" spring and shock lift

More
15 Jul 2009 12:10 #1007 by x_crasher
Hi anybody knows whats the lenght of the spring and shock for a 3" lift? :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jul 2009 10:14 #1013 by kirkynut
I would imagine that different manufacturers 3 inch lifting springs will be different lengths unsprung depending on their rate etc. As for shicks, Martin sells Procomp ones on this site and has posted about the right rate shocks and can advise you accordingly.

I would also consider looking at D+G Tuning's rear lower shock mounts as they stop the springs and shicks coming together and stop the standard bottom shoock mount breaking.

Mine are spaced with penny washers to stop them coming together at the moment but I don't consider this a permanent solution.

Kirkynut

The underdog often starts the fight, and occasionally the upper dog deserves to win - Edgar Watson Howe.

My Jimny Thread Here: www.bigjimny.com/index.php/forum/8-my-ji...on-continues?start=0

More
17 Jul 2009 09:15 - 17 Jul 2009 09:16 #1020 by x_crasher
Hi Kirkynut

thanks i'll check it out :-)

Simon
Last edit: 17 Jul 2009 09:16 by x_crasher.

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds