× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

replacement speedometer cluster

More
28 Jun 2024 10:48 #256499 by gralin69
Good morning all and good to join you i have recently purchased a Jimny Sierra JB74 K15b but the drivers information is in Japanese although i have set all these via google translator i have now been sent a complete speedometer unit (genuine UK) by the importer. i have removed the original only to find it supplied via 2 multi pin plugs and the new 1 has only 1. installing the new clocks is plug and play but without the smaller original plug installed (only 2 pins used of 8 ) i cannot scroll through menu although it all comes on also telling me i do not have TPMS sensors fitted. the original is the same without the smaller plug removed again you cannot access menu. The larger of the plugs (24 pin has only 12 pins used so it would seem that the new one (uk ) may have the other 2 pins connected to that plug in uk loom do any of you have a wiring diagram showing the pin out /colours for the uk model speedometer cluster thanks in advance of any help will greatly appreciated even if it cannot be done . Pics of the 2 speedometer cluster attached  Kind Regards Graham Corbett  
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds