BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Rocksliders and Warranty - Gen4

More
03 Nov 2022 16:35 #245736 by gano54
Hello :) I have recently acquired a set of the jimnybits rocksliders, and I have to say, I'm very pleased with the quality. I'm just wondering if fitting them will impact my warranty in any way. There's no drilling or welding required, and the only (very) slightly invasive bit is a pinch bolt on the underside of the chassis, so I assume it should be fine? 

Thank you!

2022 Jungle Green LCV

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Nov 2022 17:45 #245739 by jlines
No it’s will not impact the vehicle warranty. The only thing that won’t be covered is the Rocksliders themselves or if you have any issues as a result of the Rocksliders.

More
03 Nov 2022 18:01 #245741 by gv42
And tell your car Insurance

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds