BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

SZ5 vs LCV dilemma

More
07 Oct 2021 11:49 #239202 by Axholme Lion
Dear Deidrie, Is there anyone on here who has swapped an SZ5 for an LCV and if so do they regret it? I have been offered a good deal on my SZ5 against a new Subaru XV. I'm way up the list for an LCV to replace my existing Subaru next year but i am torn between taking the money to upgrade to a new Subaru but in the process losing my SZ5. Answers on a postcard please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Oct 2021 12:24 #239203 by Gadget
Replied by Gadget on topic SZ5 vs LCV dilemma
I've not done it, but rear seats aside (which I need, as it's a family car), the things I'd really miss are: leather steering wheel, heated seats/mirrors, LED headlights. No way I'd swap my SZ5 for an LCV.

More
07 Oct 2021 12:53 #239204 by Axholme Lion
Replied by Axholme Lion on topic SZ5 vs LCV dilemma
I agree with everything you've said, but £9k more than i paid for it 20 months ago is making it tempting. Heart says no, head says yes..

• MALTESERFRED
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
08 Oct 2021 18:15 #239233 by MALTESERFRED
Replied by MALTESERFRED on topic SZ5 vs LCV dilemma
It's the only thing LCV , you can get here in Malta! No second hand gen4s available and new ones are few and far between. Mine arrived yesterday at the agent and hopefully will get it next week. Been waiting for it for 2 months.
Only 6 arrived with this shipment I was told.
So we have no choice! It's a LCV .
Alfred

More
11 Oct 2021 14:39 #239307 by Axholme Lion
Replied by Axholme Lion on topic SZ5 vs LCV dilemma
After much soul searching we decided to stick with the SZ5! It was a cracking deal we were offered but once it's gone it's gone. I know driving home in the new motor i would have bound to have seen an SZ5 and regretted selling it at once.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Soeley

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds