BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTED PRICE

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

Jimny prices

More
26 Jul 2021 21:39 #237016 by lightning
Replied by lightning on topic Jimny prices
Exactly.
lf we sold our Jimny we would need to buy something else, and any profit we made on the Jimny would be cancelled out by losses on the replacement vehicle.

Unless we bought another Defender of course. But l've had enough of continually working on vehicles, one Defender is enough.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jul 2021 21:50 #237018 by DJ20
Replied by DJ20 on topic Jimny prices
Yeah, I know what you mean! 

Attachments:

More
27 Jul 2021 07:04 - 27 Jul 2021 07:05 #237020 by lightning
Snap!

Attachments:
Last edit: 27 Jul 2021 07:05 by lightning.

More
27 Jul 2021 08:40 #237024 by DJ20
Cool ! 

More
27 Jul 2021 08:51 #237026 by DJ20
.....or double trouble! 

More
27 Jul 2021 15:03 #237034 by Coco BT
Replied by Coco BT on topic Jimny prices
spent around 1.5k in add ons, asking 12k above list 
www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/431671...8e-8902-6e7d1d61dc71

More
27 Jul 2021 15:26 #237035 by ZT260
Replied by ZT260 on topic Jimny prices
When I enquired with that dealership about one a while ago they said "we have a long list of people who have put down a deposit for one, so you would go at the end of this list". I guess all them on their long list didn't want a car with that mess of accessories thrown onto it....

More
27 Jul 2021 15:30 #237036 by mlines
Replied by mlines on topic Jimny prices

When I enquired with that dealership about one a while ago they said "we have a long list of people who have put down a deposit for one, so you would go at the end of this list". I guess all them on their long list didn't want a car with that mess of accessories thrown onto it....

So they have a long list of people who have banked their money with a dealership that never intended to sell the vehicle to anyone at all. The first on the list was clearly the dealers dog. Look for the name "Fido" on the V5C form.  I wonder how much in pointless deposits are sitting in their account.

If anyone fancies lodging £500 with me then I can offer the same level of service, a long wait with no outcome.

Martin

2003 M13 early KAP build.
3" Trailmaster lift with 1.5 Spacers on front
Customised winch bumper and roll cage
235/85R16 Maxxis Bighorns on 16" Rims, 4:1 Rocklobster, Rear ARB locker and on-board air
Corrected arms all-round, rear disks, Recaro seats and harnesses

More
27 Jul 2021 15:46 #237037 by ZT260
Replied by ZT260 on topic Jimny prices
An update - "this first one is our demonstrator that we have to load up with all the accessories to show off the range..."

There is another one on Facebook that says brand new and unregistered at £25k. Just dropped them a quick message to ask if it is being sold from a Suzuki dealership and the response was "no"?!?

More
27 Jul 2021 17:41 #237048 by lightning

Too right....it looks like a tart's handbag
£32,000 is loose change for some people though "daddy, now l'm 18 l want that cute Suzuki instead of my Evoque"

More
27 Jul 2021 17:50 #237049 by lightning
£32,000 though, that's the poverty model, what you need is this bad boy for only £4,000 more

Attachments:

More
27 Jul 2021 21:28 #237061 by Coco BT
Replied by Coco BT on topic Jimny prices
clearly embarrassed to be asking for 36k he had to hide behind the wall and take photos

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds