BigJimnyMeet (North) 2024 (12 Jan 2024)

BigJimnyMeet 2024

14th July 2024
Parkwood Nr. Leeds

Booking now open - Discount for additional vehicles

Click HERE for details

× A place for general chat about the Jimny. Please make sure you post in the correct section on the site, this way it keeps the site tidy AND ensures you get a more relevant answer.

Suppliers/Dealers or anyone selling with a commercial view in mind CANNOT post here unless responding to a specific request of a member in a "wanted" post.

Suppliers include people "breaking for spares" on a regular basis, when purchasing spares members should ask a supplier what they contribute to the running of the forum particularly if contacted by a Private Message

Suppliers or Members who have contributed to the forum can be identifed by the
logo.

diesel jimny now arrived

More
17 Feb 2021 20:07 #232905 by Soeley

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Feb 2021 18:10 #232961 by Jimny Dr
Replied by Jimny Dr on topic diesel jimny now arrived
Hi guys
just a quick peek  of the  car, reece has put his heart and soul into making this vehicle look good again and it sure shows, can’t Waite to see it complete, finished, and get using it,( but that might be a bigger job than cleaning it.) getting it off himThink reece has took a shine to it and not let me have it back  
have a look guys see what you think
the doc 

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Soeley

More
18 Feb 2021 18:19 #232963 by Reason2doubt
You guys are getting my Jimny one day if this is what you can do in a week....what progress!

Has it been re-sprayed?

More
18 Feb 2021 18:32 #232964 by Jimny Dr
no its not beeen resprayed at all 
we have repaired the damage to the bonnet and painted that, and i have a 07 plate jimny thats going to be a pickup conversion next.
  so we have had the grey plastics of that one, instead of painting the original dull plastics.
going to have wheels refurbed, new tyres, then cambelt changed then its done. 
its now motd and paper work gone to register it 
were both getting excited to be out in it as its the first diesel weve driven 
the doc 

More
18 Feb 2021 23:31 #232976 by jackonlyjack
Great job 
I need to drop round and discuss my needed body mods 

More
19 Feb 2021 14:24 - 19 Feb 2021 14:26 #232994 by sniper
Replied by sniper on topic diesel jimny now arrived
Had to visit the w/shop to arrange some panel work on a Jimny and found Reece valeting the diesel, like a new car compared to the first time I saw it.... It's not even fully finished and looks great. He's putting a fancy coating on it and power polishing it.... The interior is like new (34k I think)....

Some signs to go on and it will be the shop truck for now. I'll get a drive next week or so when all the papers are sorted, apparently they are very different in the drive train too.  "Will climb mountains on tickover in 4L"....... We'll find out, mind Reece would shoot me if I got it muddy lol.....

sniper
Attachments:
Last edit: 19 Feb 2021 14:26 by sniper.

More
19 Feb 2021 20:59 #233016 by Fossie
Replied by Fossie on topic diesel jimny now arrived
You know what I saw this advertised a few months back and was interested  because of the French registration and it may  have be easier for me than trying to get one of mine through a "control technique " .. But decided against it due having to get it back to France anyway

But so glad I didn't because there is no way I could have done it anywhere the justice that has been done .....looks lovely .

More
19 Feb 2021 21:11 #233017 by Jimny Dr
Hi fossie
Hope your ok and well, where was this advertised when you seen it ?
I been looking for one for 4 years now and thought I’d snapped it up fast

More
19 Feb 2021 23:15 #233023 by jackonlyjack
It was on facebook end of last year 
was listed as being in dover 

More
20 Feb 2021 15:18 - 20 Feb 2021 15:41 #233045 by Jimny Dr
hi guys have a look at this, reece has just finished a 4 day detailing job of the outside of the truck,and what a job hes done.were both very happy with how this has come along since it arrived, and also glad weve saved another from disapearing to the gods.just a few more jobs to do, ie cambelt, engine service, axles and box oil changes then wheel refurb with new tyres.were going to run this as our shop truck, when the documents come back from dvla for a month or so, then get it remapped to get the best out of the economy and performance, so will let you guys know how that goes.hope you like our thread
 be safe guys
 the doc

Attachments:
Last edit: 20 Feb 2021 15:41 by Jimny Dr.

More
20 Feb 2021 15:40 #233046 by Jimny Dr
Take a look  
Take a look 
Attachments:

More
20 Feb 2021 18:30 #233056 by Soeley
Replied by Soeley on topic diesel jimny now arrived
Great job, it looks like it just came from the showroom.

Time to create page: 0.192 seconds